Old Dolly Dodge Picture

DollyDodge

Attached are two pictures of Dolly Dodge, they are taken from some old 8mm film we recently converted to DVD. I know they are kind of blurry, but they are the oldest pictures I have found of DD. The man with the hat is my grandfather A.A. Brierly (we called him Pa). He bought DD in 1950. The little boy in front of him is me. In the other picture the lady in front of DD is my mom, and the little boy on the trike is my older brother Hugh. The movie was at my 3rd birthday party in Independence, CA in 1959. This is the oldest photo I have of DD for some reason she never made it in any of the family pictures of the era. The oldest photo I had to date before finding DD in the movie was 1969.

post-5852-13585364239411_thumb.jpg

post-5852-13585364240536_thumb.jpg

nice, I keep asking my parents if they have any old footage of my truck and they keep on saying "no". Considering all the slides I had to sit thru as a kid on "slide night" with my family you'd think....

Edited by ggdad1951

nice, I keep asking my parents if they have any old footage of my truck and they keep on saying "no". Considering all the slides I had to sit thru as a kid on "slide night" with my family you'd think....

LOL....family slide shows...something my kids never delt with. Though I have been tempted to put on a few of my own. :D

Thanks for sharing DD!

48D