600 miles and not a cloud in sight!

Cpt.Fred

Actually i don't know for sure.

it drops even lower when stuff gets real hot... but normally it stays there when i reach 160-180°F.

Maybe i should inspect the valve,

the spring was broken when i first opened it last year

and i put some washers in to raise pressure since i couldn't get a new one.

i'll take a look and then rummage through some of my boxes...

who knows, maybe i find something i can put in there.

I'm running SAE30 and though it leaks it doesn't burn any.

What do you think, anything else i should check?

I crossed Mecklenburg, going through Schleswig-Holstein into Hamburg,

then on to Bremen and into Niedersachsen.

All those are very flat and in the North of Germany.

If you go to Hessen, for example, i have been told it looks more like North Carolina. :rolleyes:

Glad you had fun Fred! My P-12 has been sitting in Malabar, Florida since Aug 30 waiting for Terri's estate to be settled. The title was still in her name and she didn't leave a will. Probably will take months to figure out. Her son-in-law said it started right up after sitting for a month and a half.

Tom

Glad you had fun Fred! My P-12 has been sitting in Malabar, Florida since Aug 30 waiting for Terri's estate to be settled. The title was still in her name and she didn't leave a will. Probably will take months to figure out. Her son-in-law said it started right up after sitting for a month and a half.

Tom

Tom do you know what the family plans to do with her/your car? Good luck I hope it works out for you. I know estates take forever to settle and how much I hate waiting and not knowing.

Thanks a lot, Tommy!

I keep my fingers crossed real hard so that your yellow beauty can come home to you.

It would just be wrong if someone else would get it.

I hope you are doing well over there! The coil was in the trunk for the trip in case the old one would fail.

Fred

Thanks a lot, Tommy!

I keep my fingers crossed real hard so that your yellow beauty can come home to you.

It would just be wrong if someone else would get it.

I hope you are doing well over there! The coil was in the trunk for the trip in case the old one would fail.

Fred

Fred, Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. I'm hoping she can come back to me. I'll just wait and see.

Tom