Lets see pics of your cars

aero3113

• 4 months later...

But, it's been in the 20's at night. Maybe it'll kill that Bradford pear tree I hate so much!.

I was supposed to go cruising with my Pop today, he's got a '48 Ford pickup, but need to attend a funeral of my wife's distant relative instead. Unfortunately, cars aren't the only thing getting older. Guy was in the Navy in WWII. He lied about his age and enlisted at 15. WWII vets are disappearing every day. He had some interesting stories. To all those (WWII to IRAQ adn Afghanistan) that have served to protect our freedom and liberty, A BIG THANKS!

post-3481-135853670356_thumb.jpg

Bob are you reverting back to the factory yellow or sticking with the close Ford color?

Just looked at this thread again today........the answer is: the same 67

Ford Springtime Yellow.

I'm not real fond of yellow on other P15 body styles, but (to me) it looks

good on a convert. I did have a yellow 67 Ford Galaxie XL convertible

back in the 70s. The ex kept it for several more years. Probably ran it

up to around 250,000 miles.....maybe more. Had at least two replacements

of the 390 engine after the original. But all in all, a nice car and it drove

good.

You are my new hero!!!! Of the 2 moredoor sedan designs, the town sedan wins hands down:)I get a kick out of the ebay idiots that tout their RARE suicide door sedans..........they don't have a clue.

Lol yeah I just got her running tonight (generator problems...then solenoid problems...then carb problems but now she runs just like new :D )

Still a work in progress, mine is a interrim '49 club coupe with a twin turbo Big Block Chevy (should make 2200+ hp) and is regularly driven on the street.Recently picked up a couple of NOS fenders and hope to freshen up the paint job next year as it has taken a beating over the past 15 years as I have swapped powerplants, rebuilt the chassis, etc...

The car has been in my family since 1968 and will hopefully remain for many years to come..

2012B.jpg

plymlowes2.jpg

plymlowes.jpg

Still a work in progress, mine is a interrim '49 club coupe with a twin turbo Big Block Chevy (should make 2200+ hp) and is regularly driven on the street.

The car has been in my family since 1968 and will hopefully remain for many years to come..

plymlowes2.jpg

Nice!