Sad day today

Rodney Bullock

:) Well I got some gaskets in the maul friday and AJ and I Used the copper seal and put the back plate gasket on the water pump then used a felpro water pump to block gasket and put everything back on the 40. I let it dry for a day and this morning took my dear wife to the market;) no leaks while she was in a store at the mall I adjusted the flap in the carb and now the thing is running 70 with no hesitation at all. It's sad because now there is nothing wrong with the car at all. I even got the timing set. The car starts on a half revolution.:( I will be putting it back in the garage now and I'll bring my truck up. Sad day though I got used to it being here all the time even though it was....Broken:cool: Thanks fpor all the help from you guy's Ilearned alot and I am back working on my cars again...I got rusty:o

There was radio a man that use to say "now for the rest of the story" I have been contemplating this for the past month. There is a guy I have been talking to that wants to trade his 33 Plymouth coupe for my coupe. The car he has is a street rod and he wants to trade up. I told him that when I got my car right we would get together and "make the deal" I will have to call him tomorrow. his my friends is the rest of the story and why this is a sad day.

post-55-13585363627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodney Bullock

Paul Harvey dont always know the rest of the story. You best keep your pilgrum. What ever will you tell the show girls when they want your car for a Hollywood photo shoot? If you like I will call your wife and tell her you cannot trade your car. I might do that even if you dont like.:rolleyes:

Rodney, how could you even consider the trade? You may recall that when you were restoring the Plymouth I was about 6 months behind you with my '40 Dodge. It was great learning from your mistakes :). There is no way that I'm going to trade my '40 either in 6 months or ever! You will regret it down the road. Just my 2 cents worth.

Phil

When we last saw our coupe crusader it was being traded like a old baseball car. The deal was struck and the titles were ready to be signed....however it seems the 33 Plymouth will not start. What's wrong I said emotionally:rolleyes: 20 min. later the roll back came and away the car went . So glad we met each other half way. That could have ben me stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere with a car I didn't build so ...hi ho hi ho it's to home I go he brough his car but didn't get far hi ho hi ho:cool: close call no more horse trading for me.