She Learned To Drive On A '34 Plymouth!! Heather's First Time Out In Her New Car!!

BloodyKnuckles

Well, maybe she didn't learn how to drive but she did learn how to drive a manual transmission in her '34 Plymouth. She has been driving around with me since she got it but this pretty much her first time by herself. She has been doing awesome. She loves her car.

A few pics of her driving to an all Mopar event today in the rain;

2011-09-17_15-03-42_585.jpg

2011-09-17_10-03-28_730.jpg

2011-09-17_10-03-04_263.jpg

2011-09-17_10-02-56_848.jpg

2011-09-17_10-02-45_592.jpg

2011-09-17_10-02-16_129.jpg

Just thought I would share our enthusiasm.

BloodyKnuckles

Now that it what I call classy. VERY cool, Ron! She just looks like the car was made for her. Whats up with the Desoto? Did you ever figure out the fuel issue? Perhaps I will see you on a Wednesday, coming up soon.

Still haven't figured out the DeSoto yet. I do have a suspicious hose that I will replace. It's the only hose I didn't change recently. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks alot guys for the nice words. Heather is having a blast with this thing. She really enjoys driving it and talking about what she would like to do with it. She wants to change the body color and redo the interior and that's about it.

Thanks again. She appreciates the kind words.

BloodyKnuckles

So, what's gonna be the new color? Gonna stay with a tu-tone?

Tu-tone for sure. Fenders black and body like a dove gray. We'll see.

Thanks again guys.

BloodyKnuckles