HELP! with Miller Brake Tool Mandrel I.D. #'s??

Mopar Mountain

I'm listing a Miller Specialty Tools brake adjustment tool set here & on ebay. It's got the gauge with a short & long pin, another thing(rod w/ sliding conical pieces?) & 7 mandrels for various years of Mopar vehicles from early 1930's through mid 1950's, other than that I really have no clue on specific years & makes it would fit??

The mandrel #'s are: 30, 31, 32, 41, 44, 47 & 70

I saw another guy on here asking about the same set & he said he found that mandrel #44 fit Ford Model A & my dad thought the #70 fit Dodge trucks? I know there's a guy selling CD's with PDF's of the Miller Tool service guide for $20, but I don't need the whole guide, just the I.D.'s for the mandrels.

ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Anyone interested or needs to see photos check on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270752319389&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123#ht_1912wt_948

Edited by Mopar Mountain
correcting a dead link