dipstick tube any one got a extra for sale ?

michael.warshaw

Well there is a dipstick in the video. I believe its right handed Tim.

Al

post-7005-13585360962209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alshere59
Just sending the thread in a different direction.

Having watched that I will never buy crastrateoil again.:rolleyes:

The ad must be aimed at a different age group,but I gotta agree with Don -

a turnoff for me...

Guest bewillie

He ask a simple guestion. Does anyone have a dip stick to sell? Some of you thought he was asking for simple minds and responded as such.

...Well,there you go - I responded ;)

Im here too! I need one too! :D

No tube - Here's what I have, just the dipstick,driver quality...

post-423-13585361002817_thumb.jpg

...By the way,this isn't show and tell.I don't need it and if you can use it -the price is right..

post-423-13585361000215_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ralph D25cpe
added postscript

He ask a simple guestion. Does anyone have a dip stick to sell? Some of you thought he was asking for simple minds and responded as such.

Guilty looking back. Thanks.

Hope the OP gets what he needs.

Edited by Alshere59

I do more reading than posting and usually over on the truck side. Never know what you will learn and where you will learn it.

From this thread I have learned that Mikey is a magnet for stupid comments from stupid people.

He asked a simple question and a bunch of dumbass responses get posted.

Yep and I don't care if I get banned.

Tom

ps if you don't like being called stupidor a dumbass feel free to contact me of the forum.

I do more reading than posting and usually over on the truck side. Never know what you will learn and where you will learn it.

From this thread I have learned that Mikey is a magnet for stupid comments from stupid people.

He asked a simple question and a bunch of dumbass responses get posted.

Yep and I don't care if I get banned.

Tom

ps if you don't like being called stupidor a dumbass feel free to contact me of the forum.

well said!

You been here a whole month...tell me some more about your experiences on the forum.......should be interesting. As for your meet me after school comment, grow up.

Real friendly reply to a new member posting whats right--this forum at times is going down the wrong path. The select few run it I guess.

You been here a whole month...tell me some more about your experiences on the forum.......should be interesting. As for your meet me after school comment, grow up.

Actually my original screen name was Kuster13 and I have been reading and posting on this forum since 2006 or 2007. I'll pm you about the "after school comment".

There are a number of bullies on this forum and they seem to be focusing on Mike.

He asked if someone might have a part for sale and all he gets is worthless responses. Two or three repiles that are on point and the rest are just stupid cracks not intented to be helpful.

Thats how I see it.

Tom

If Mikey really needed a dipstick tube for his own car there wouldn't be the comments, but since he is just looking for one to sell via eBay few are sympathetic to his search.

Being a self-loathing poseur doesn't do much for his popularity either.

Just about swallowed my tongue when I saw $250 for a tube and dipstick. My running engine only cost me $150. With 12v everything AND a hot air automatic choke carb...

I understand get as much as you can for everything you can (I've laughed my way through more than one TV auction too, and sold a $750 rattlecanned 1928 Indian Scout hillclimber for $11k at a charity auction) but sheesh...

But if it is just for resale, gouge away...

If Mikey really needed a dipstick tube for his own car there wouldn't be the comments, but since he is just looking for one to sell via eBay few are sympathetic to his search.

Being a self-loathing poseur doesn't do much for his popularity either.

its for my personal car, neon most people dont like you here leave !