OT Line Drawing OT

Plymouthy Adams

I would like to have a line drawing of a couple key areas of my Suburban for a bit of pre paint coloring exercise...anyone here know of a quick and easy download on the net that converts a photograph to drawing? Possibily someone here would entertain doing about 3 picutures for me..this is the first car that has really stumped me on cut lines etc...I hae them now clear in my mind but the mental image is a bit hard to see..this would allow me to view my scheme prior to application of paint..

Photoshop should be able to handle that pretty easily. Don;t know who might have it on this forum but folks do all sorts of stuff on the hamb with photos that are posted.

Colors, wheels and tires, lowered, chopped, sectioned all kinds of things,

so Post up some side , front, and rear pics.

the exterior cut lines are not an issue...it is the interior that has me buffaloed a bit..my alternate color is not what I would call a cargo area color but is ideal for dash and garnish..as it will be applied to both interor and exterior what is the deal right..headliner, seats and door panels cargo area inserts..not sure how my secondary color will look as these all fade into each other..

definitely a big difference between the woodie and the all steel..the all steel pictured is nice and I see his speakers are beside the rear seat..I have mine cut into the most rear panel..I plan two tone panels here, pleated padded cloth with lower area in naughyde..is that rear seat handle stock for 50? I know the 51-54's had dual smaller handles with interlocking clips to the seat bottoms that when flipped forward make a steel cargo barrier just behind the front seat..his window garnish at the cargo area looks a bit differnt also..maybe it is just the picture/lighting..appears he has it wood grained his colors are well blended..me likes..

Reg..you must have been reading the thread on alcohol when you posted the two middle pictures..thanks for the pics..that shows a plain jane wrapper on the rear panels..curious of the finisher on the rear of the headliner...the door panels are tastefully accented...odd scheme on the metal around the glass, glass retainers verse the outer body color I am thinking..carpet, seat and vinyl is a jam up blending of colors..