window rubber

richards47deluxe

Most people here believe Steele rubber to be of the best quality available. It is probably the most expensive available, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Myself, I used Roberts and I am totally satisfied. Andy Bombrain would be a "last resort" situation for me. Probably try making my own before I'd go there.

Door sills? Good luck.

Make sure you're sitting down when you see the prices! Especially for door sills! Steele is spendy but it's really good stuff with service as good or better.

You might check this fellow's ad for some rubber that resembles what

came on the Plymouths.....he sells by the foot and it would need something

to attach to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200416841509&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

!C!0zjfQ!2k~$(KGrHqN,!i0E0GwGU4)oBNEqwGvEh!~~_12.JPG

• 4 months later...
Make sure you're sitting down when you see the prices! Especially for door sills! Steele is spendy but it's really good stuff with service as good or better.

Just thought I'd look for the heck of it. Figured $200 was probably more than I want to spend. Needless to say $479.40 for two-door sill rubber was a bit of a shock. I guess I will drive with my cracked sills - I do not have a trailer queen.

I went to Home Depot and bought a section of screen trim for a screen porch to cover screen staples and cut edges on a 4X4. I cut to length and trimed where needed. It comes in two pieces. You screw down the track and the finished piece snaps onto track. It works for a driver, and is a whole lot cheaper than $479.

Bob