newbie, with interesting info?

1plyguy41

hi guys. I'm new here so: I love plymouths ,mopars and cars in general.I've restored a few to original and owned to many to count.I don't believe in cutting up a good restorable [to original] car,but don't have the time or $ to make a so so car oe.

that said : is anyone interested in pics of a heidts ifs install in a 41 frame? I know most of you guys are purists.I wish my car was that good but it's not so it's gonna be a dinamite driver.

this install is a bit tricky like all plymouth stuff,compared to a "bolt in" ford or chevy install but not that terrible to do.all i have to do is learn how to post pics.

1plyguy,

First, welcome to the forum. There are certainly some purists lurking around but even most of them are flexible as to their definitions of what is pure. The one big rule we impose upon ourselves is that it's your car and you can do what makes you happy with it, and even that gets bent ever-so-slightly now and then. A '41 Plymouth is always an attractive car and since you say you're already into restoration with a couple cars under his belt yours is not an uninformed opinion.

Never be bashful about posting pictures. We can read pictures quite well, or at least better than we can spell what we've seen, and it's always fun to watch another member's project.

-Randy

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure many of us would enjoy a build thread on your Plymouth. The purist guys here have been tolerating us very kindly here...quite a few updates and mods on alot of cars.

This is the best forum on the 'net by far.

Pat

hi guys. I'm new here so: I love plymouths ,mopars and cars in general.I've restored a few to original and owned to many to count.I don't believe in cutting up a good restorable [to original] car,but don't have the time or $ to make a so so car oe.

that said : is anyone interested in pics of a heidts ifs install in a 41 frame? I know most of you guys are purists.I wish my car was that good but it's not so it's gonna be a dinamite driver.

this install is a bit tricky like all plymouth stuff,compared to a "bolt in" ford or chevy install but not that terrible to do.all i have to do is learn how to post pics.

Welcome!! Heck, just getting one back on the road has to count!! My 47 looks original outside and under the hood. However, somewhere in it's life it got a Ford rear axle and Volare disk brakes. Most say, WOW, beautiful car! and the first person I see crawling under her to check out her rear end is in for it!!

Welcome!! Heck, just getting one back on the road has to count!! My 47 looks original outside and under the hood. However, somewhere in it's life it got a Ford rear axle and Volare disk brakes. Most say, WOW, beautiful car! and the first person I see crawling under her to check out her rear end is in for it!!

Ditto! :)