'41 Tail Lamp Gasket Source??

plymouthasc

Does anyone have a source for the soft rubber gasket that goes between the tail lamp glass and the metal door? I found a source for a gasket that goes between the metal door and body (actually I don't think there was a gasket there in '41) but I am looking for the seal that keeps water from coming in around the glass. I need it for both tail lamps and the license light/ middle "signal" light too. I found one NOS that is not usable for the tail lamps. The part number embossed on that is 902139. The gasket for the center signal lamp is 903462. The part number for the license lamp lense gasket is 903459.

I have not found anyone who makes these gaskets. I guess if no one has a source, some silicon chalking would work.

Also, there is a Mounting Gasket Part # 903465 for the signal lamp/ license lamp assembly to trunk lid listed in the parts book. Anyone seen one of these. I think my assembly did not have a gasket when I took it apart?

Thanks for the help with either where to get these parts or how to substitute something for them.

Mark