Mission Statement....by Roadkingcoupe

Roadkingcoupe

Goals:

To foster an inclusive environment for ALL parties interested in Vintage Chrysler product vehicles. Hot rodders and "Tiquers" alike.

To continuously add value by providing informative and objective posts.

A commitment to treat others in ways that are kind, inclusive and welcoming to the forum.

To provide a mutual benefit... a shared benefit; as a shared benefit will endure.

That's all I have to say.

Edited by Roadkingcoupe

Clarification:

The post was meant as my mission statement to the forum.

It was simply a pledge as to my intentions and commitment, as an individual participating and contributing.

When it was written, it never occurred to me that it could be perceived as a blanket "Mission Statement" for the whole forum.

I apologize to everyone/anyone who might have thought I was trying to usurp GTK's authority.

That just simply is not the case.

I expect other members to hold me accountable to my commitment and under no circumstance was I proscribing behavior of any other forum member.

Clarification:

The post was meant as my mission statement to the forum.

It was simply a pledge as to my intentions and commitment, as an individual participating and contributing.

When it was written, it never occurred to me that it could be perceived as a blanket "Mission Statement" for the whole forum.

I apologize to everyone/anyone who might have thought I was trying to usurp GTK's authority.

That just simply is not the case.

I expect other members to hold me accountable to my commitment and under no circumstance was I proscribing behavior of any other forum member.

Nothing wrong with , Commited, Honorable, Inclusive, Visionary Direction, that a well rounded Mission Statement would represent and regulate.

I think GTK, may view this as an opportunity, to examine this suggestion , and to create, a Mission Statement that would give this great Forum some Visionary Insight into our future.

However this would be GTKs call, and I am sure He would not be insulted in any fair, equitable, and insightful suggestions made by solid Members such as you Roadkingcoupe....Just My Thoughts.....