I'm back

mrwrstory

It's beem about 6 years since I've participated with this good group. Lost my way via a mad affair with an irresistable infatuation. She was not what many would call pretty but lust ruled over reason. I am however, the richer for the experience.

I'm back on track now,...sort of. Took me forever to pick up the thread of this forum since time, a tendency toward dimensia, and a new computer got in the way of connecting via my original identity. Now accepted, I am challenged to gracefully manuver about this site. But, I will get it.

The "sort of" part of my comment is because I have added another project to distract from what objectivity I may still have. I'll never learn. A '40 Plymouth 2 door is also now in the garage. It's a solid barn find, from New Mexico, that acts as the distraction which I must resist in order to get the P-15 running.

I'm seeing some familiar names which I look forward to chatting with. Profile information and pictures are in the works. And I will be placing some stuff in the classified listings shortly.

Happy New Year to all!

If I remember right you were installing a different front suspension on your P-15 where you cut out the spring pockets and finished the outside of the frame flat? That was a very interesting project, I would like to see how it looks finished.

108-0846_img

It's taken me forever to figure out how to post pics larger than a thumbnail. I hope this gets it.

This is how the car sits today,....Jan. 2011.

I'm planning to focus on it with a vengence beginning in Feb. starting at the rear. At this point I have modified the spare wheelwell and installed a gas tank against the rear seatback. First order of business is securing the tank and fabricating a steel bulkhead to isolate the trunk& tank.

108-0846_img

It's taken me forever to figure out how to post pics larger than a thumbnail. I hope this gets it.

This is how the car sits today,....Jan. 2011.

I'm planning to focus on it with a vengence beginning in Feb. starting at the rear. At this point I have modified the spare wheelwell and installed a gas tank against the rear seatback. First order of business is securing the tank and fabricating a steel bulkhead to isolate the trunk& tank.

Well,...that didn't get it either!::(

I've searched the FAQ and tried the best I know how to follow those directions. What's a BB code? That's what I thought I copied, and pasted, from the bottom of the full size image in my album. I'd like to share this renewed build project with ya'll but it's becoming very frustrating.

ANY TIPS?

Well,...that didn't get it either!::(

I've searched the FAQ and tried the best I know how to follow those directions. What's a BB code? That's what I thought I copied, and pasted, from the bottom of the full size image in my album. I'd like to share this renewed build project with ya'll but it's becoming very frustrating.

ANY TIPS?

BB code is I believe "Bulettin Board" code. If your photo is located on amother website such as Photobucket you need to copy the code as follows.

start with

>

End result should look something like this with no spaces

a>

I followed the link you posted by clicking on it. Once at your photobucket album I copied the "IMG code" box below the picture and pasted that information in the body of my response.

Img_1220.jpg

lessee,...here goes Img_1220.jpg

DAMN! IT WORKED, THANKS Don and aero3113. Hope I can remember