Metal Whitewall for a 16 inch rim...

mackster

These things are beautiful! I want to keep them! but they dont fit my 15 inch rim. I may go to 16 in rims just like fedoragent....(maybe) anyways...here are the pictures! would you go 16s if you were me? just opinions here..no problems. I will do whatever i feel like it later. :D

post-394-13585357637545_thumb.jpg

post-394-13585357637847_thumb.jpg

post-394-13585357638126_thumb.jpg

post-394-13585357638396_thumb.jpg

Edited by mackster

These things are beautiful! I want to keep them! but they dont fit my 15 inch rim. I may go to 16 in rims just like fedoragent....(maybe) but for right now if you want them PM me and i can sell them to you for what i got on them right now plus shipping...anyways...here are the pictures! would you go 16s if you were me? just opinions here..no problems. I will do whatever i feel like it later. :D

Take this down. I'll buy them from you.

FG.

If I had them I would sell them to fedoragent. I like chrome wheels and skinny whites.

tu23.jpg

Those do look good Don! are those original steel rims chromed or newer aftermarket? do they have a deeper dish? It looks like they have the nubs for mooncaps.

Those do look good Don! are those original steel rims chromed or newer aftermarket? do they have a deeper dish? It looks like they have the nubs for mooncaps.

Aftermarket wheels made by Wheelvintiques located in Fresno I believe. They came with baby moons but I like the exposed nuts look better.

dc9.jpg

gold12.jpg

When you got chrome nuts you gotta show em off:D

i got oversized nuts. :eek: back to the cars...:D i do like Regs offer. they do look different then the Lyons caps. seems like the lyons cover a wider area than the other set. good none the less....

Reg, I thought you said on my post about my wheels, that those white wall rings were 16"...

You are right !!!!! Alzheimer's setting in I guess. They are 16" :o Thanks for pointing that out.

SOLD !

Edited by Reg Evans

By accident today I picked up an August, 1946 Popular Science magazine and turned to an ad for "Lyon Whitewalls". Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner with me or I would post the whole ad.

"Priced at $6.95 and up for a set of four, they will add beauty and distinction to even the most distinguished cars!"

"Now available at better dealers everywhere. Lyon Incorporated, 13881 west Chicago blvd., Detroit, Michigan."

well...i made up my mind. and i have put them for sale on the HAMB. but any P15-D24 forum member gets a discount! let me know if any of you are interested in this set! on a side note..i just notice that one of them, has only two lines. the others have three painted on lines..still, they look great!:)

well...i made up my mind. and i have put them for sale on the HAMB. but any P15-D24 forum member gets a discount! let me know if any of you are interested in this set! on a side note..i just notice that one of them, has only two lines. the others have three painted on lines..still, they look great!:)

Mack,

I'm still interested in them and can come by tomorrow morning before a wedding I have to goto. Sorry I haven't called back or PMed or even posted here anything on the board. I almost lost my job this week and had to keep my head down and was able to keep it.

Jon