Top Posters In This Topic

OK........our favorite place to get "spaghetti red" in Joplin, Fred & Red's

The only seating is a horseshoe shaped counter. If all seats are full, you

simply stand along the wall until someone gets done and a seat becomes

available. We usually go there on New Year's Eve afternoon for lunch, in

the Plymouth, weather permitting.

100_1576.jpg

Here's a few.

Behind the wheel in So. IL. on a hot evening. Yes those are bugs on the windshield.

0720101933-00.jpg

A dash pic I really like.

20100809185758.jpg

Parked in front of our church for a fall wedding.

PC160024.jpg

In two weeks I will be in New Harmony, IN heading to Evansville for Frog Follies. I've always wanted to get pictures of the car downtown as they have restored old buildings and it is historic. Thought it would be a neat pic. Need to get that done this year.

Edited by steveplym

Here is my 1941 P12 wagon in front of my house in the village of New Baltimore, Virginia. The house was constructed in 1823 as a tavern on the turnpike between Warrenton and Alexandria, Virginia.

Jim Yergin

Woodie2.jpg

Oldphoto2.jpg

Edited by Jim Yergin

Some where on the web is a website from Japan that allows you to upload pics and treat them to an aging process. It was posted here a year or so ago, might still be out there. Don't know if thats what was used above but there are antiquing sites on the web, not photoshop. Also if you loaded your camera's editing program on your computer, there maybe similar effects applications within their programs.

^^^^^^^^How did you do that?^^^^^^^^^^^^

I used Microsoft Picture It (ver 7) digital Image Pro. It's an old program. Not as complicated as Photoshop or Elements. The one is just the antique (sepia) filter. The other, I was just playing around with the different filter effects.