is this only a dodge part or is it plymouth aswell?

michael.warshaw

His discription is fairly unambiguous is it not???

This auction is for the complete assy.for the dash indicator of the turn signal assy.This assy.is for the 1946 1947 1948 DODGE`S ONLY and not to be confused with the PLYMOUTH`s of the same years.These are good condition used parts.All questions answered. S/H up to bidder. Paypal accepted along with all other payment methods. Thanks for looking.

What reason do you have to doubt him????

I've never seen one of those on a Plymouth.

However, it would be nice to have. Just hook in line

on your appropriate turn signal wiring.

I use two red indicator lights below the dash as my

turn signal indicator to show when it's flashing.

His discription is fairly unambiguous is it not???

This auction is for the complete assy.for the dash indicator of the turn signal assy.This assy.is for the 1946 1947 1948 DODGE`S ONLY and not to be confused with the PLYMOUTH`s of the same years.These are good condition used parts.All questions answered. S/H up to bidder. Paypal accepted along with all other payment methods. Thanks for looking.

What reason do you have to doubt him????

Please-Lets not start another flareup again on Michael. Bob Lazon knows his stuff and it is a T/S indicator for Dodge only. Question has been answered correctly more than once-end of this thread hopefully! Lets be kind!

Bob

I have dealt with Bob several times, and he sells high quality stuff at equally high prices. Several times in our conversations he has asked if I have seen a turn signal indicator that he could buy for his Plymouth. I would guess that he bought this one hoping that it was correct for his car, but found that it was a Dodge part instead.

This is the one that came on Plymouths.......high beam indicator.....no turn signal indicator.

Your coupe probably has the same one.

It was the only one used on them.

You could buy that Dodge one and do a little upgrade on the Plym.

100_0755.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15

Hi Randy. I revised my post, as I hadn't made myself clear.

That thing is the high beam indicator only.

Nothing to do with turn signals.

There were factory turn signals that could be ordered on a P15,

but I don't know what kind of pilot light or indicator light it had.

Maybe someone knows that answer.

one of the main things to remeber when looking at these devices on the Plymouth and the Dodge..the Plymouth bezel set at a slight angle to the stem...I have to admit that I have never taken the time so see if the Plymouth mounting back of the speedo could be reshaped to make the use of the Dodge unit practical..remember also that the Dodge unit has a rather cumbersome array of lamp housings with shields attached to each lamp housing..they may not be room enough behind the cluster for this to all fit ..again I must admit I have not investigated this.

If one was so inclided to have signal indicators there are so many small leds that are mounted in extremely small push packages that one could easily put their own indicators on or just beside the Plymouth unit..one may not wish to drill their dash and I don't blame them but even to adapt the Dodge unit will require these holes also...