Lost some screws...need help! (and not the ones in my head)

47heaven

I was reinstalling my dashboard today and couldn't, for the life of me, find the screws that are used to screw in the top portion right along under the windshield. I put them in a marked baggy and when I went to look for them they weren't there. Looked for hours and now it's time to just go buy some new ones or I'll never get this dash mounted.

Anyway, does anyone know what size screw it is or where I can find a link or site that might tell? Thanks!

Darin

Darin, the machine screw size and type appears to be a #10 or #12, 5/8 of an inch long, has a cupped point or even a rounded point, and is a #3 or #4 Phillips. Hope this helps, you should be able to get replacments at any auto parts or what we have here is a few businesses specializing in only nuts and bolts...............Rockwood