wiring question?

This might be silly...but I honestly don't know...where is the high beam light on a 50 PH 1 ton? Is it apart of the turn signals?

I'm in the midst of re-wiring everything to go to 12V and I have some of the diagrams from the knowledge centre, but nothing tells me where the High beam indicator is...and I notice 3 lights in my turn switch today.

Also for the guys that went to 12V, what did you do for the fuel gauge and sending unit? and also for the Amp meter?

Thanks a bunch...I did try a search but didn't get the answers I was looking for.

Thanks guys!

Should be a rotary stomp switch sticking up through the floor. Signal lights were usually a dearler installed or afermarket addition so the high beams would not have been in the switch. Highbeam dimmers didn;t make it into americal car signal switches till like the early/mid 70's if memory serves.

Should be a rotary stomp switch sticking up through the floor. Signal lights were usually a dearler installed or afermarket addition so the high beams would not have been in the switch. Highbeam dimmers didn;t make it into americal car signal switches till like the early/mid 70's if memory serves.

No no..you have me wrong...just the indicator light to tell you the high beams are on, not the actual switch itself is with the turn signal switch. Mine is all factor with a floor dimmer switch and column turn signals.

I have 3 little spots that I can see would light up on my turn switch, is one of those a high beam light?

The high beam indicator light is at the bottom of your speedometer guage. If it doesn't light up when you hit your high beam switch in the floorboard, the bulb may be burned out and can be easily changed if you are either young or a contortionist.