crank nut size help please

Hand crank nut is a 1-11/16" or 1-13/16" socket size.

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

Am pretty sure its right hand thread, I had to redo the rivets holding my P11 crank hub onto the crank pulley, had to remove the radiator and used a wooden block wedged against the pully side and the front crossmember to undo it, and then the block on the other side of the pulley to do it up..........good luck....andyd

Better double check before you buy that pricey socket. The socket that fits my cam shaft nuts is 1-11/16". Both are B3B 218 ci engines.

• Like 1

Better double check before you buy that pricey socket. The socket that fits my cam shaft nuts is 1-11/16". Both are B3B 218 ci engines

There are two sizes ( 1-11/16" and 1-13/16") of Dodge /plymouth/ Chrysler and DeSoto flathead engine flat face /hand crank crankshaft nut sizes. Here are the pics with sizes shown.

Bob

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

Looks can still be deceiving. My two look like the crank nut example on far right (1-13/16") but mine both measure 1-11/16".

Jim,

I have reposted the crankshaft nut sizes/styles picture with the 1-11/16" hand crank nut included with the 1-13/16" nut too. I just didn't look through my crank nut selection well enough!

Bob

Edited by Dodgeb4ya