Sorry to bring more sad news to the group...

David Maxwell

Tony & I corresponded earlier this year about the Grand National Roadster show, he was a member of the Inland Mopars Club & we swaped some memorabilia............he was happy to talk to an aussie and compare mopar notes............a real nice guy.......this is not the way I wanted to start today.......my sympathies & condolences to his family and friends........I'll miss you mate, as we all will..........Andy Douglas

Fred we didn't lose them they moved to the heavenly version of the forum.

You got it, overlooked the P15 D24 Forum of the Cosmos.

I can just see Norm's Coupe, wondering how he can get into a debate with Don Coatney from the great beyond.

Heck, he probably has a heavenly version of a driveway P15.

Now I am not pokin fun at Norm, he is missed on this forum, and I figure in some way, He is missing it too.........Fred

Sorry to here that. we sent e-mails back & forth almost every day. Until last week and I thought he was moving.

Dennis:(

Late last month Tony sent me an email saying they were going to move to Paradise (near Chico). He offered to host a lunch for those people caravanning back from the national meet in Portland. The news of his illness was a shock and the news of his death brings sadness. My heart goes out to Karen.

My condolences go out to Tony's family many friends.

Now I hate to state the obvious, but after looking at the "How old are you" chart it is apparent that quite a few of us here on the forum have escaped the grim reaper's hook temporarily. I expect we will be seeing more of the same type of bad news continuously over the next ten years.