Miller tool Catalog

desoto1939

To All members Car and Truck owners

I have an original Millers Tool Catalog F-620. This catalog covers the tools that were used to fix our cars and truck from aprox 1939 to the the early 50's. These original catalogs are hard to find.

I am currently copying the pages into a PDF format and then will put on a CD.

I will be selling the CD and this includes shipping for $20 each. If you are4 intested please contat me at Desoto1939@aol.com.

The pictures of the tools and the illistrations and descriptions of the tools are very helpfull and there are cut away picture of the how the tools are used on the cars and trucks. The catolog has over 140 pages. These catalogs are very rare and this one does not have any oil stains so the copies willbe very clean.

If interested in a copy of a page I willbe glad to send so you can see a copy to wet your whistle.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Rich,

I would to buy one of these. I have a '48 Desoto S11C.

Thanks...and can you tell me whereto see the wood graining pics that you did with the Grain It kit?

Roger

Send me you home email and I will send you some pircture of the wood graining that I have done on my 39 Desoto.

I have the tools and can do this for you.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com