Question re: pinhole in oil bath filter

Thanks Reg. That seems to be exactly what I need.

Another question for anyone that cares to chime in? As I mentioned I am trying to spruce up the oil-bath air filter and the oil cap breather. Has anyone here used the instuction decals sold by Roberts or the ones I so often see listed on eBay? Did these type of decals appear originally on our trucks?

P79.jpg

0764_1.JPG

The Decals are accurate reproductions of ones found on our engines. However the Full Flow oil filter decal although seen on most of the cars at shows nowadays ,is correct only for the Full Flow of the Big Block motors. Most of the others have the bypass type filter. Another pissibility for the pin hole repair is a small sheet metal screw with a dab of silicone under the head. Had several oil pans repaired with so many screws it they looked like they had the chicken pox. Driven from the outside in at the site of the pin hole, held for years.