RIP Jim

Young Ed

I know no one else on here knew my neighbor and fellow old car guy but I found out over the weekend he passed on last wed. We knew he'd been sick with cancer and he had decided to sell us his 66 wagon when he found out.

66ply006.jpg

Ed, sorry to hear this sad news, I just cringe when I hear the big C death, I have witnessed it ake some of my family members, not a nice thing to see or have .

I know he knew his 66 would be in good hands with yor family.......Fred

Ed,

My Lady Wife Lynn had her innards hollowed-out then was kissed by an angel and has been cancer-free for over two years, and my brother's cancer has gone into remission too but cancer is too scary. It doesn't leave footprints or make any noise and it won't usually let you know it's even there until it is firmly ensconced in what's left of your life. It's a sneaky bastard of a disease that cowers until it thinks it has the upper hand.

Jim and his family will be remembered in our prayers tonight.

-Lynn & Randy St. John

Thanks guys. I'm very glad Jim chose us to be the next guardian of his beloved wagon. We planned to pick him up for some car shows this summer but obviously its too late for that. The neighborhood and the N st Paul car show won't be the same.

Saturday Dad Carmon and I attended Jims memorial. It was very nice. You know you were a good mechanic when your loyal customers attend your memorial and get up and share stories about you. We drove the wagon and a 1/2 dozen guys came out to see it when we left.