OT Is there something going on in Canada today? OT

jd52cranbrook

well,, I for one was glad to see Canada win .. USA has enough gold ... and if we won,, it would be like losing a Superbowl game to Canada.. just wouldn't seem right..

and how many people in the USA really cares about hockey anyway ????

well,, I for one was glad to see Canada win .. USA has enough gold ... and if we won,, it would be like losing a Superbowl game to Canada.. just wouldn't seem right..

and how many people in the USA really cares about hockey anyway ????

I care. Damn Canucks :D

My family goes to a lot of hockey games. Locally we have everythig from NAHL Junior A 16-20 year olds (2004-2005-2006 National Champs and playoffs every one of their 13 years in the league), CHL Minor Pro (first year in the league setting 2nd in the Div), to the Dallas Stars. I even write game recaps for our NAHL teams Booster Club website as well as for American Junior Hockey online magazine from time to time.

Will admit though that in Texas I am definately in the minority around here football is king.

Here is a link, with video, it shows Jubilant Fans and Patriot Canadians celebrating Victory moments after Canada won Gold against our Best Friends and Allies the United States. This is my Hometown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I was at work when victory was announced, I gave a big Yay, over the PA system, all in the prison heard this, most Prisoners were also watching this game........

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Portage-and-Main-packed-with-pride-over-hockey-gold-85785907.html?viewAllComments=y

TSN (Our version of ESPN) announced that 50% of all Canadians watched the whole game, and 80% of Canada watched part of it.

I was at the World Juniors here in Saskatoon when the US Juniors won the Gold in overtime against our Canadians. They were the best team at that tournament.