In honor of today....

Young Ed

I sent my wife a big bouquet of assorted flowers and told the flouriest to be sure and not include any lilies in it. My wife is very allergic to them. Well,wouldn't ya know it. The bouquet had 4 lilies in it :mad: and she's in the hospital now.

Happy Valentines Day Hun !!!!

Just kidding about the Hospital but she did have to have someone remove the lilies fast.;)

I don't know whats with the potatoes either

Two Norskys were mulling over the success and failure with attracting girls. Swen said that the secret was to stuff a potato in your pants so that when the girls looked, it would bring on a whole new appearance. Ole said that that was a great idea and he would do it.

A couple of days later the two met again while Swen was working on his Dodge. Swen asked Ole, "How's it going wit the girls now then?" Ole said that it was worse with the potatoe, they just seem to snicker and walk away. Swen said, lets take a look. Ole turned around and the Swen said "Ole you numbskull, you're supposed to put it in the front, not the back of your pants!

So perhaps the message was intended for all of Ed's friends that he'd share his secret to romance with all of us.

Dennis

Is Ed supposed to be Swen or Ole in this story? :D

I suppose that because Ed was displaying a full bag of Idaho Russetts that he would be the Swen of the story and we would be the Oles.

Idaho Russetts, long white potatos favored by McDonalds for their french fries and by norskies for creating an illusion of greatness in the swimsuit area.

Dennis;)