back at the old cars

Christopher

Been awhile, just thought I would say Hi, been working on the 47 club[Mr.Mike], and plans for a 318/833od, in the 48 big butt cp.been busy with kids, and other hobbies.But I have been reading the forum,trying to keep up. also I am listing some big block stuff in the parts for sale ,[hope its ok to mention that GTK] feels good to turn a wrench, and make some plans for the spring/ summer drives on the high and lonesome....later Christopher.... ..

Man you won't believe this but I came across the infamous chains saw picture just yesterday while looking for a P15 picture as reference. Good to know you are doing well and staying busy. Know what you mean about wanting to get out and turn a few wrenches...I just can't seem to get my butt in gear to kick off the wood burner in the garage when temps is this low for an hour or two in the shop..

Edited by Tim Adams

I suppose I should of had my hard hat on. greg, was out revin up the 251 that I put in Mr. mike the club cp.hope to criuse the high and lonesome this year,,,,single carb single exhaust tryin to keep it simple..should roll on pretty well with the overdrive....Christopher from the high and lonesome...