my own T5 install thread

Young Ed

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly Don has passed on and I am sure the family has concerns on closing accounts and other related issues.  Sadly it seems like his pictorial archive is long gone now.

I think photobucket continues to exist is a limited fashion, unless one paid the ransom money many links were lost long ago as it was no longer an automatic hosting site for forum use.

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

with any luck this explains the issue with Don's photos

Dear Photobucket Members,

We apologize for the most recent site outage that continues to impact you. While our systems are coming back online, unfortunately, you are part of a small group of Members that are still affected and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We experienced a total power outage at our primary datacenter. Because of the abrupt nature of the power outage, our system wasn’t able to utilize backup processes to stay online without interruption. Many of our systems have come back online and we are making progress so that our site is available to all Members. The process for some Members has taken longer than expected and we are working diligently to bring the site up as fast as possible without compromising any photos on the site. Most importantly, your photos are safe!

I’m sorry, I understand your frustration as well as the hardship you may have experienced over the past weeks. We all rely on trusted digital partners to make our lives easier and when they let us down it’s irritating and disruptive.

We’ve learned a lot from this experience and we are taking major steps to prevent this from happening again. We continue to work around the clock until the website is fully functional for every Member and we will keep you updated as things progress. Over the next few months, our focus will shift to rolling out a new website and new mobile apps, built on a more reliable platform.

Thank you for your commitment and loyalty to Photobucket!

Ted

58 minutes ago, ggdad1951 said:

well, I can honestly say that Photobucket is not one of our customers, that what you get when you buy a Cat or Kohler geni.

yes I will be asking what they are going to do since I am paying them for not being able to access anything. Also if you look back all my pictures aren't displaying.