Norman Milliner (Norm's Coupe) has past away.

Thomas Russom

Mary Milliner has informed me that Norm (Sr) has past away. Funeral services are at Wisconsin Memorial Park Chapel 13235 West Capitol Drive Brookfield WI( western Milwaukee) on Monday January 4. Visitation 10:30 AM until service at 12:30 with military honors.

He became ill after blowing snow on Christmas Eve and was hospitolized. He died of of heart related difficulties.

He was a frequent contibutor to the forum. Even with severe arthritis, he remained active and continued to work on his 1948 Plymouth coupe. For additional information or to leave a memorial note, access JSOnline obituary( Journal Sentinel newspaper Milwaukee, Wisconsin) Thomas Russom

Very sad news...Norm had confided in me a while back that his health was a bit poor...did not realize that it was that bad. I had thought his absence from here was due to his possible vacationing with family for the holidays. I know I will miss his comments, wit and light banter we shared back and forth.

Very sorry the hear that news. Condolences to Mary and the family.

I met Norm and Mary a couple summers ago when they made a stop in

Murfreesboro, TN......had lunch with them and Don and Lisa Coatney.

Norm was good to offer me advice and helpful info on various topics

over the years.

My condolences to his wife and family. Norm was a huge contributor to this forum with his many threads and posts. Norm took the time to put many long posts on the forum and explain his point of view. You always knew where you stood with Norm.

It is correct that he kept working on his coupe as I just sold him a cowl vent for the one he damaged on his car.

RIP Plymouth buddy!!

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Milliner, Norman G., Sr. Passed away unexpectedly on Dec. 30, 2009, at the age of 65. Beloved husband of Mary. Loving father of Cynthia (Rodney) Crane and Norman Milliner Jr. Dear stepfather of Mark Nelson. Proud grandfather of Nicole Eberhardt. Cherished son of Norma Leanhart. Brother of Stanley (Colleen) Milliner and the late Robert (Ingrid) Milliner. Brother-in-law of John (Gail) Morgan. Further survived by other relatives and friends. Norman was a veteran of the U.S. Army. He loved classic cars including his 1948 Plymouth Coupe. Norman owned and operated Nor-Mar Enterprises. Visitation Mon., Jan. 4, at Wisconsin Memorial Park Chapel of the Chimes (13235 West Capitol Dr., Brookfield) from 10:30 AM until the time of service and military honors at 12:30 PM.

Published in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 3, 2010

I am very sorry to hear this news about Norm. The message board will not be quite the same without Norm. I had sent him several personal emails in the past and he always got right back to me with helpful answers. Rest in peace Norm.

You will surely be missed.

John R

What incredibly sad news. One of the good guys for sure, actually one of the very best guys you would ever meet. Great sense of humor and always willing to help and share his knowledge.

He will be sorely missed here and everywhere he went.

My condolences to Norms wife and family during this very difficult time.

I know there's a new 48 coupe and a VERY long driveway waiting.

To leave a note in the Guest Book for Norm:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jsonline/obituary.aspx?n=norman-g-milliner&pid=138101307

Edited by PatS....

Shocked to hear the sad news.I enjoyed reading Norm's carefully worded, straightforward, sometimes lengthy replies to questions and topics being discussed.He had a sense of humor and although I never met the man, I felt a kinship getting to know him through his contributions on this forum.He will be missed.I know some of you had the opportunity to meet with Norm in person...My condolences to Norm's family and friends, Ralph

Guest P15-D24

Condolences to his family and friends. What many don't know is he had been a frequent contributor going all the way back to the site inception in 1999. Always ready to provide his point of view in a friendly manner and on the high road. RIP