Merry Christmas From Sunny Manitoba

55 Fargo

Hey all, have been not participating so much lately, tons of home renos going on, can hardly wait till they are done, so I can play with my Mopar.

I have been doing small things, like recovering the armrests at the moment.

So would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Hope your Christmas Eve is enjoyable, drive careful, if your on the road tonight.........Fred PS it's snowing, but a mild 26 degrees f, could be worse, nice and white for Christmas now.

Same to you, Fred. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hate it when the house stuff gets in the way of the car stuff. I've got a bunch of that ahead of me.

We're in tonight. Lots of snow on the ground but clear. Temp in the low 30s. No reason to go out anywhere. I managed to not go any place today but the auto parts place. Both the wife and I had the day off. I was lucky I could work with the Plymouth all day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Fred, from Sunny Alberta.

Warming up nicely right now from -18 during the day to -10 right now and on the rise still.

I played with a Mopar a bit today...went to the auto parts store to order a master cylinder for my Dodge truck. Bought one a few months ago but it was the wrong one...doh!

Then went to have a few cocktails with family.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also, Joe!!!

Merry Christmas and all the best to your guys Pat, Normspeed and Rob. This is a great forum, was visiting aother forum I belong to, not even a mention of Christmas or the holiday season, how boring. Great to be a part of this forum.......Fred

Merry Christmas, Fred, and everyone else. It looks like there, here in Pawnee County, Oklahoma, this morning....12" of snow that came with a hard blow, thus we have some pretty good drifts going on. I know that's not hardly worthy of mention to you northern guys, but while not out of the ordinary, it is fairly rare for here. 14" snowfall in Oklahoma City yesterday set an all time record. The global warming fanatics are going to have a hard time thawing out from that one!!

Merry Christmas and wishing the best for all the coming new year. Joel

Merry Christmas, Fred, and everyone else. It looks like there, here in Pawnee County, Oklahoma, this morning....12" of snow that came with a hard blow, thus we have some pretty good drifts going on. I know that's not hardly worthy of mention to you northern guys, but while not out of the ordinary, it is fairly rare for here. 14" snowfall in Oklahoma City yesterday set an all time record. The global warming fanatics are going to have a hard time thawing out from that one!!

Merry Christmas and wishing the best for all the coming new year. Joel

Hey Joel, Merry Christmas, all the best to you and your family.

We have very little snow here, a lot more just to the south of us, the forecast is for 2 to 4 inches possibly over the next 24 hours, got about about 1 to 2 inches yesterday, the ground is barely covered.

We northenr rural people need snow, something has to keep the septic field insulated.........LOL HOHOHO

Merry Christmas to you and your family Fred! You don't want to know what the temps are in Florida do ya?:eek:

Tom

Well maybe in around May Or June, LOL. Actually is very windy up here today, but the temps are no where near as cold as they can be, about 25 f all day, so not bad for this far north....Fred

Here isa pic of the ole Girl on Dec 26, it is about 20 f outside, nasty north wind.

Fired up my Van and the old car, let me them run and warm up, then put both inside the garage, where they and I like them to be......Fred PS Bumpers need chroming bad, maybe next winter

post-114-13585352817904_thumb.jpg

post-114-13585352818342_thumb.jpg

post-114-13585352818694_thumb.jpg