Where To Get New Clutch Fork Boots

Norm's Coupe

Don't remember who ask that question about a week or so ago. But........the answer to that is on my engine rebuild page http://www.indfloorcoating-repair.com/1948plymouthenginerestoration.html, and so are answers to many more questions. If you follow the links off that page you'll also see interiors, etc.

The only reason I mention this is because many times the answers are either on this site or located on some other individuals website. All one needs to do is check out the individual sites and many more questions are answered. Of course, one does have to read the page, not just look at the pictures.;) Individual sites can be found on the members pages.

Again, there's nothing wrong with asking questions. But.......sometimes one will not get the answer for several reason. In the case of this question, when I started to answer the question, I got called away, then forgot about it until just now. Don't remember who ask the question, or if the question was ever answered. If you didn't get an answer it's on the link above. The boot I got was not NOS, it was a new reproduction that fit nice and snug.

Edited by Norm's Coupe
  • Like 1