Ot imcdb ot

Plymouthy Adams

well my holiday tradition is watching Holiday Inn just so i can watch a 42 plymouth woody and a '39 plymouth convertible get driven into the drink ....the movie car database is pretty handy..

I've submitted corrections and additions to that site a couple of times and been ignored. Not sure what it takes for them to take your input seriously.

Anyone know this movie? Saw it without the sound on at a concert I was at a couple weeks ago. Aliens were invading the town. Main guy makes a run in a 46-47 dodge stake truck. He eventually gets mobbed and the truck gets people crawling all over the top to steal all the stuff in the back. Ends up getting rolled over. The space ship that is terrorizing the town looks kinda like a saucer with a smurfs tail sticking out of the top

Ed, think I saw that movie recently. I believe it was one of the versions of War of the Worlds.

Was it Dec 4th? Thats what I saw it at. I was at a concert and they were showing it before the show started.

Ya that looks right! Is that out on DVD? Went looking on the IMCDB and found this picture of the truck I was talking about. So it is 100% the war of the worlds from 53

804.jpg

Edited by Young Ed
found out for sure its right