Old forgotten pic's of the Plymouth

Rodney Bullock

I found some old pic's of the Plymouth that I took months before it's completion. It's almost amazing how far it had come. I never believed it would turn out so good however I had alot of help( from the forum) I can't remember now as these pic's show the grill trim on the car, I know when we painted it there was no trim on the car. I must have taken all that stuff off:mad: I must have been insane as that stuff was hard to install. 91854ac3.jpg

5464cbab.jpg98332d8f.jpg

...what looks like a clock on the pump is actually the original gallons purchased dial. Ya... the Built in 1934 is strictly for the tourists passing by. They really should have said Establish like you suggest. In fact, I'll make that recommendation to them. In any case, that's not the answer I was looking for lol.

is that a clock on the pump? does not really look it but unclearjust the same.....why would it say built in 1934 instead of established in 1934...quick glance stuff..

Someone asked to see the dash of this car and I could not find the pic's well I found them here you go.

jun26-03.jpg

jun26-10.jpg

these are kind of fuzzy as they were taken with my first camera.

Rodney, those old photos are part of the history of the car and the car hobby. Lots of us have ones that don't look any better. Modern technology has improved our picture taking. Give me a digital camera over a 35mm any day. I tend to like the old stuff, but I sure love my new Canon EOS Rebel XS1. Here is a picture from about 1976 when I first got my '48 Dodge D25 coupe.

48DodgeOld.jpg

Here is my car today as I start to do things second time around. Guess I have owned it quite a while. Hope to have everything back together for a big show in July.

DSCN5550.jpg

DSCN5548.jpg

Since this was a real quicky job, I was hoping it would take people a while to figure it out. Great job! OH! but I have to tell you that the black line is actually there. It's the seam in the concrete. I reduced the opacity of the fake shadow so you could see the concrete through it.

I just saw a solid black line around the bottam of the front tire, like an outline, did you insert your car into this picture ala photoshop?
Edited by David Maxwell
ommision

Since this was a real quicky job, I was hoping it would take people a while to figure it out. Great job! OH! but I have to tell you that the black line is actually there. It's the seam in the concrete. I reduced the opacity of the fake shadow so you could see the concrete through it.

I saw the seam in the deck the black line I am talking about is outline of your tire like a semi-circle.:)

Robert your coupe looks great. I have many old photos from long ago and they look dated. I have a computer that crashed about 9 yeras ago that had some very early pic's on it. i can't get them off of thw hard drive. I guess with the CD burner that will never be a problem again.

Doing the work with the front clip off the car makes it alot easier. I did the same thing when building mine. You have some nice stuff in your garage.:)

Rodney if you have up to date virus software on your current pc you can plug in that drive and do an immediate scan. Your virus software should then block whatever nasties were on the other drive.