OT Where is everybody from?

LuckyDevil

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee who made your driveshaft? Thats a good start for me. The supposedly top shop around here did a horrible job on Dads 51 driveshaft
I think it was Proven Force on west 94th Street in Bloomington--952-884-4884---spent around $200 bucks---do you know the measurement you need---I may have a shaft here that might be longer---then all you need is to cut it to lenght--could cost you less.....Lee

Yup and I'll probably be calling you when I get going on my T5 swap

If you could use an extra set of hands from southern Minnesota ( where I'm at for those who never heard of Owatonna), I'd be happy to help also. Wayne P.

Dont know yet. Thats the same chain I was refering to. Maybe they'd do better on a more modern type driveshaft

When I had the driveshaft made for the fluid drive unit with the Ford nine inch I used a guy that Oppies Hot Rods recomended---he worked at Contenintal Machine in Savage----I still have that driveshaft---your welcome to try it in your Dads rig---if it works we can work out a price. We should do the rest of the talking on the PM side as not to use up time on this thread.......Lee

Edited by BeBop138
more info

I am third generation San Francisco. My grandmother was in the 1906 earthquake.

After the service I left the area looking for work and now I live in the high desert. Acton, California about 50 miles north of Los Angeles. I love the fact that we have no sidewalks, no street lights, and people stay out of other people's business.

Papillion, NE - one of the 'burb's of Omaha.

...which we affectionately call both "The Central Coast" and "The Center of the Best" but it's actually well south of the Central Coast which is closer to Monterey and San Francisco. I guess because we're half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles, we get away with it :D

Edited by David Maxwell
typo