Jeepers Creepers

Don Coatney

Do you use a creeper?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a creeper?

I use one,I'd like to have a lift,but don't have the height in my garage.I'd probably be a lot cleaner at the end of the day if I had one though :)

I also use a creeper. Mine is one that is lower, and, it's nice and soft. Can just roll under the car on a nice warm day and take a little nap.:D Maybe for those who can't get the car up high enough aren't jacking the car up by the frame. I use a 3 ton floor jack and jack it up almost as high as it will go, and that gives me lots of room to roll around under there. I also use a roll around mechanics stool when I can. Much better that stooping down.

If i'm doing something where the car is on stands , i use the creeper . It seems more often than not , its not on stands and find myself using an old comforter that the wife was going to throw away about 3yrs ago . Like already stated above , gotta watch it sometimes , that comforter get's mighty comfy ... :)