Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Young Ed

Time for my annual post of this to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Belated wishes to our northern neighbors. I'll be traveling to Carmons home town of Aberdeen South Dakota. Won't be able to take the Plymouth this time :( Hopefully this will be an uneventful drive for once. Safe driving to everyone else traveling!

plymouthrock.jpg

• Like 2

ah Thanksgiving..this is my most favorite holiday...plus the ole man here gains another candle on the cake..

I will be in the kitchen just a bit later baking Raisen Pies and mums will make a couple pumpkin rolls...the feast will be at my aunts house this year and we have lots of stuff to cook and carry in..

Edited by Tim Adams

Have a nice trip to SD. Also wish everyone else a happy safe Thanksgiving. We will be having dinner with family' date=' but.....will take our daily car, not the coupe. But...........I will be driving the coupe to Christmas dinner on Christmas day, regardless of how much snow we get.:) Not going to let a little snow get in the way.[/quote']

Are you having christmas dinner at your next door neighbors at the end of your driveway?

Lisa and I will have a turkey feast here at home with my sister in attendence. I will pick her up in my Pilgrim.

Don,

We do have a good neighbors, but.........we don't eat at one another house. We will be having Christmas dinner with family as we always do. Actually, I have taken the coupe every year to Christmas dinner ever since I've owned it. Just never mentioned it before. Didn't think anyone would care.

Edited by Norm's Coupe

yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum and if any of you are traveling long distance, please have a safe trip. We are having my Father and two sons out of four home for Thanksgiving this year. Possible snow Thursday night and Friday. Hate to see it arrive, but it is that time of year,

Again Happy Thanksgiving,

Bob

And a Happy Turkey Day to all-- from here in good old MO.

Our daughter and son-in-law from Kansas City will be coming to our house

on Thursday evening, after having a lunch get together at his sister's place.

So, they'll have turkey and trimmings twice.

Hopefully on Fri or Sat son-in-law and I can journey over into Kansas and proceed

to remove the roof from the P15 parts coupe in the little salvage yard. Then he

will transport it back home to install on the brown coupe of falling tree fame.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone, I'm doing all the cooking as usual this year but I don't mind everyone likes coming to our house, Makes me thankful to have food to cook I've been watching hundreds of people here in Sacramento standing in line for hours just to get a turkey so once again I'm very thankful.

I know all the guy's on this forum will have a great Thanksgivings because they all like to eat. They also have a auto make that is in line with the season. I am trying to organize a "Pie Run" tomorrow morning. I have been busy with the truck and now that I am freed up I am calling folks trying to get this thing off the ground. I need a bakery Oh well what can you do:cool: Pie for the pie hole.

To all my forum friends have a happy one:D

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I plan on first taking the kids out on the tractor, 41 Massey I saved form the back 40, (sort of hay ride). Then eat, lots of pie. Then see if I still fit under the Dodge (Katherine) :P to install the starter I rebuilt. If no one around I hope to get the kids into her and go around the block once (OK maybe twice....);).

We all have plenty to be thankful for: family, and play toys.

Don P

"Pie Run"

Run to my place to rescue me! Lisa made 3 pecan pies, one pumpkin, one apple, one strawberry, and one batch of cookies. I feel a sugar overdose in the making. Hope it soaks up the turkey, sweet taters, cranberries, stuffing, develed eggs, dinner rolls, and green beans she also has on the menu.

Hey Joe, I wish I had known that, some of the guy's want to make a pie run tomorrow moring. I may still do it myself. where exactly is it?:)

Hey Don, LIsa sounds like a great lady. If she has baked all that you are going to be in heaven tomorrow:) umm I had my first slice of pecan pie about three months ago WOW it was great, I got it from kracker barrel.

I am baking a choclate cake as we speak the good thing about that is I get to lick the spoon, bowl and the pot.

40 plymouth if make your own pie you have to be the best collector on here:) I can't make a pie to save my life, something about the crust.:mad:

Not much for pecan pie. But.........don't put a mincemeat pie in front of me. That's what I'll be eating tomorrow.:) I'm surprised no one mentioned that one.

Ahh yes, mincemeat pie... mmmmm good. So is pecan pie, apple pie, peach pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie, rhubarb pie, lemon meringue pie, banana cream pie, peanut butter pie, ...

Never had raisin pie. Tim has me intrigued. I love raisins.

Merle