50 suburban down the road apiece

greg g

No price inthe ad send them an email. Those Bullseye lamps seem to lose the seal between the lens and reflector, allowing the reflecter to desilver like an old mirror. Handy careful people can trasfer the lenses to the european style conversion lamps.

I have done similar with the Lucas PL7's..very same type work...it is not bad..the old bullseyes are metal backed and thus can remove the pinched rolled on the metal and go from there...

there is a product out there that is tough as nails in the adhesive line..it is a two part mix and is used to fasten metal panel to metal panel (plus other substrates) made by 3M and is available most body repair product retailers..finding a suitable sonor can sometimes be a bit tough for the lower priced ones are composite..metal can be found for about 50+ dollars if you look hard enough...

Tim.........I'm putting an independent Heidts rear and new Fatman clip on the front end. I am NOT taking the body off my wagon. I can get to all the spots that need to be cleaned up and then painted with a good epoxy. Parts that can be powdered, will be, other just epoxy paint.

sounds like a plan...I could very well have welded the clip on my car with the body on if I were a bit better arc welded..as I have some problems with overheads and verticle welds..I elected the body off and flipping the frame at 90 degree angles and do all flat surface welds,. this way I have total piece of mind on the joint...storng as an ox as the clip extends wellinto the original frame. I did all black enamal paint on the frame..the original frame was solid as a rock though not undrcoated any time in its life..truly amazed me to find it in this ocndition..these old cars were built tough as nails.

Would be interested in seeing pictures..espcially the independent rear..that will make for a very smooth ride I am thinking.

in the first post with the clickable Craigslist link there is a phone number posted..I figure that would be an excellent source for pricing and obtaining other pertinment information..

I have called twice, got answering machine both times. Just curious....... I thought I might post here on a thread started about this vehicle to see if anyone knew the price. Sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone by doing so....

Even if you did leave a number for the seller, I doubt he would call you back long distance. Especially this listing. I just looked at the listing myself. If they were really that interested in selling, they should have some sort of price on there, even if it is too high for the car. I think this seller is just fishing now to see how much people will offer. I never call on something for sale unless there is at least some sort of price on the item. Same at swap meets. No price on the item, and I keep walking.

That aside, it does look like a decent car on the surface. Who knows what kind of worms come with it though. Not much into wagons myself, but........a car like this could easily be converted to a sedan delivery, which would really make it a neat car.

Got a reply to an inquiry through craigslist.

I guess people sometimes put stuff on C list to see how much the market will bear.

reply as follows. Don;t know if thats a better phoe number.

I think he’s asking $3000……but for information call 315-636-7007 and leave a message.