call all '51 dodge owners

moparbenny

hi folks, I have question regarding the steering wheel color on the '51 dodge.

Was it is the same as the body color or was it different? I seen a lot of restored

'51's and the steering wheel is a different color then the dash board and column, and the body...what color did the '51 steering wheel leave the factory?

thanks, benny

Had a 1952 4 dr Coronet wheel which was metallic silver.The body color was cream lower and maroon top. Also had a 52 Wayfarer 3 pass cpe -wheel was a metallic pinky color-both steering wheels had never been redone.

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

transparant seat cushions also..the shop had to rebuild my front seat with all new padding and such when I had it at the upholestry shop..I would not venture to guess at the many mice nest your seat contributed to over the years..I pulled the wheel out of my 50 Dodge and sent it to a guy here on the forum long back..have no clue as to what the color was or is today..

• 4 months later...