Adams party today OT

Don Coatney

the big Stude truck (and others) was at an event around the corner from me..we drove over for a visit..I do not know anything about the truck except it has the mustache grille..unique looking old buzzard to say the least.

My 54 was once owned by the guy who hosted this event (I thought so but the guy I got it from never really allowed me to pin him down on where the car came from, he is known for flipping cars only) anyway he was quite surprised to see it show up at his door in new clothes. Story is a young girl drove my 54 about town as a daily then had to move away...she drove the car to him as he is know for having so many older cars..he bought it, parked it and never did squat with it, car sat out of doors...years and years later, well it turned up in my hands through this other fellow who admitted he bought it feeling pretty sure he could sell it to me..(guess do I have Sucker for Mopars written on my forehead) ..man could not remember the girls' name but I do have a cancelled check in the glovebox dated 1974 for service on the car in a ladies only name..no mister on the account..

Edited by Tim Adams

I just realized that I did not get pictures of Chance's visit to the house..he arrived very late due to traveling conditions...we did not come if from out in the shop till about 2 AM...next day we traveled to visit Louman and his spread..my wife is not one to use the camera..I get caught up and plain forget...second wife takes all the photos for me..took plenty pictures of the get together for me..

Some nice iron... Dig the 39 and 40 LaSalle's... The; '39 her lights look to have been converted to sealed-beams.

Is that red DeSoto a 58? Love the blue Ford pickup... is that a '35 or '36?

The '41 Chevy, the 40, and 55 Pontiac are pretty nice too.

-=R

PS: The coffin Cruiser is in a class of it's own! ;)

Edited by Robert Smith

Norm..the Munsters live in the next town over and usually keep Spot on a leash so Sally does the cooking...(less sampling might I add)...and Thing, well he's been doing pretty good on the slots out in Vegas and its just hard to get him to lend a hand at anything these days..my favorite was when Lurch took someone hat when visiting...ker-runch

Robert..that is forum member Lou Earle's 60 Desoto with 383 and torqueflite..it does run very smooth...one thing I can vouch for Lou...he drives his cars...I mean really drives them..

Oh, it's a 60... well, my knowledge of late 50s early 60s DeSoto's is weak. It's a real sharp car!

threw cousin IT out (dang sure wished he had left his car though, remember what it was?) .between the dandruff and the shedding..what a mess..and unless you wanted to read a book when the power went off Uncle Fester due to his inconsistent glow (remember he flashes more than constant burn)..anyway..he is at the local EMC recharging batteries..here comes Morticia..she's speaking French..we sent Pugsly off to a fatfarm and Wednesday Tueday will be back Thursday..Grand ma-ma...she is running for public office...