Need new springs?

Normspeed

Shameless plug for the outfit that made up my new coils for the teardrop. These folks are great to work with, and put out quality stuff. I gave them the dimensions off my old worn out coils, and they made up new ones from scratch. I spoke with them about the P15-D24 forum and the fact that old Mopar leaf springs are narrower than Ford or Chevy springs. They said they can not only fabricate new leaf setups, (they have the narrower stuff in stock) but also can recondition your old springs if you'd rather do that. They also can make new hood springs or any other application you can think of. They have no minimum order, except for an $85.00 minimum setup charge. My coils cost just over $100, shipped, for the pair. I give these folks two thumbs up!

Pohl Spring Works

6415 East Nixon

Spokane, WA 99212

800-777-1284

www.pohlsprings.com

post-64-13585351865866_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585351866502_thumb.jpg