Who is Michael Warshaw?

47heaven

Michael...I noticed you are new on here and have a lot of questions about P15's and where to get parts, etc., but have yet to see your car. I assume you have one, right? You started a thread about "seeing everyone's cars," so how about posting your own P15 so we can see your your project, as well. Also, how about telling us a little more about yourself on your profile. Waddya say?

I have also noticed alot of ???s posted by MW, lets see you car, always nice to see other members rides.

It is a also good that you have been asking a lot of ???s, only way to learn, and this is probably one of the best sites to get any info/help for old Flat head Mopars.

So let us know more about the car, so we can help you out more.....

can that be done in form of a question? I can say this about his posts, whoever he is as a new owner he is Gung HO about getting everything he needs immediately..I am sure this car is off to some shop for the work and he is busting his hump to keep them supplied with parts to turn the car around in a faster time. I agree, a little feedback and a profile would be a step in the right direction. Acutally we still have some older members without a profile..its really good to know who is or is not in your area..can really be a good thing. We have but a few in our area but hey, I have either met or talked with most of them at one time or another. Outside of the Mustang club and B-body big block Mopars..there is little at all in this neck of the woods.

http://www430.pair.com/p15d24/mopar_forum/showthread.php?t=16891

im justa newbie on the forum, trying to learn from the experiences people on the forum.

live in long island ny.

and take my car very seriously.

Hmmmm...I must have missed that. Sorry, guy. Your off the hook...LOL

I see what you mean, Norm. I wasn't requesting his personal data....just maybe a state and city and profession...etc. Nothing too personal.

• 7 years later...

I know he had a colorful history on here at times.

He telephoned me once and spoke for an hour about 1 or 2 individuals. 

Wonder if he finished his prize P15 and if it got sold.

Was a great looking car.

Edited by 55 Fargo Spitfire

I always enjoyed his threads. Very informative and comical. I liked the banter that would ensue from some of his postings.lol  If it bothered you when things strayed from topic, I wouldn't recommend them though. Lol

• Like 1