OT Not a Dodge, but still Cool

Jeff.P_46

I admire the time & talent, but have to agree that I don't see it as beautiful. Ugly color & most likely will never be driven. To me it is a waste. I guess that is what makes old cars so much fun. I am sure some people think my Dodge is ugly & that I could spend the time & money on something better. (Heck, it might be what my wife thinks).

AJ

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then I guess I'm blind because this car does nothing for me. I know a lot of work went into it and I appreciate the craftsmanship but the car leaves me cold.

Ditto. It's just too extreme for me too. I also agree with others on the color. Reminds me of when I had to change the diapers that had the stuff that really smells in the diaper, when the kids were infants.

Ladies & Gents,

It is a beautiful piece of sculpture if you're into minimalist art, but Chuck Baris would have Frenched the lights and not used a grill that was so busy it drew the eye away from the sculpting. As a daily driver it's useless but there was a lot of TLC put into it; too bad the artist didn't understand the importance of retaining a theme. Aside from that it's gorgeous, just not as an automobile. Drape a WWII "Gam Gal" or two across strategic points, put a B-17 in the background, pump Big Band music from massive sub-woofers in the trunk and send it to the WWII re-enactor's meet at Oshkosh; those guys would appreciate the use of metalic baby-burp yellow.

Gave it every positive nudge I could muster but, yeah, it sucks.

-Randy

This 'yellow' thing looks like something that's died at sea and been washed up on the beach.

Great craftsmanship but, for me, the proportions don't work, the color's horrible and the lines are too complicated at the front. It's lost that 'less is more' feel of the truly great custom jobs.

Holden (Australia) got it right, with the EFIJY concept car.

Color, shape, overall concept and the impact of the finished project are awesome.

For more information, see the Hot Rod Magazine article at: http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hdrp_0604_holden_efijy_concept_car/index.html

post-13-13585344926877_thumb.jpg

post-13-13585344927132_thumb.jpg