Where to find Stake Pockets for a low side

I don't know of anyone who makes replacement pockets for either high or low sides. Since I just replaced one on my high side here's what I did. One pocket was damaged to the point I didn't really think I was going to be able to straighten it. Fortunately I had another side with the bottom rusted out, but the pockets were good.

2057.jpg

I drilled out the spot welds on the replacement pocket. Drilling leaves holes in bed side but I didn't care cause it was heavily rusted on the bottom.

I used a spot weld cutter on the pocket I was replacing. This allowed me to pull it off without damaging the bed side. Here's the replacement pocket ready to go on to the side.

2059.jpg

Then welded the replacement in it's place.

2063.jpg

Thanks for the photos. That looks like a fine job and turned out well. Both of the rear pockets are rusted through on my bed. Since the rears are most likley to be rusted through I had planned on finding the front pockets from a doner box but have been unable locate one. These low side boxes are hard to find up in this neck of the woods.

Have you included the 39-47 trucks in your search? I have 2 sets of box sides for those. Ive heard on here they are the same as the low side ones for pilot house trucks

Probably correct they have a fancy curve. They do make replacement sides without pockets. Doesnt help if the pockets are all one needs.