Fricso picts day 1

Don Coatney

Had a great day with James Douglas and Sandra. They have a very "cool" flat in the hilly city. I learned that the city of San Francisco is 7 miles long in both directions (this way, and that way). Makes me wonder how the high speed (100+ MPH) chase in the movie Bullet was done. My chaueffered ride today was done in this car and I had a ball.

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

sf4.jpg

James looks to be having as much fun as me in this picture.

sf1.jpg

Here are some sights of the city.

sf9.jpg

sf8.jpg

sf7.jpg

Guest Nelsons Ply

Don

Are you the one who brought this cold weather with you.

The pictures are great..

If you take a side to Madera Honk when you come thru Turlock.

Hope your trip out here is a good one.

James your car looks great hope to spot in one day when you are out and about.

My most hearty thanks to James Douglas who was my personal chaffuer for another day. We went to most all districs of the city today. Drove quickly through the Castro district:eek: I added a few more photos to my bucket. Follow the link..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v65/DonCoatney/Road%20trips%202004/SF%201-2007/

sf15.jpg

Great stuff Don, and James. I am so nostalgic I can't stand it. I used to fish off that little pier in your pictures, just below the viewing point on the North end of the Golden Gate. Man, it brings back memories for me. Lucky Devils! Enjoy and keep the pictures coming.!!!

Don

Are you the one who brought this cold weather with you.

The pictures are great..

If you take a side to Madera Honk when you come thru Turlock.

Hope your trip out here is a good one.

James your car looks great hope to spot in one day when you are out and about.

Nelson;

Not sure I will make it to Madera on this trip but if I do I will contact you and drop in for sure.

I don't know if you guys know I still own a house down on the San Francisco peninsula. But anyway this picture I took from my nephew plane and of course it the Golden Gate Bridge. The picture is looking from the north end of the bridge looking toward San Francisco!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/1942dodge/GGBridge.jpg

GGBridge.jpg

And this is the 1895 home that I was born and raised in. Its located in Menlo Park California and its on the tour of the town. Like old cars I'm into old houses also.

Menloandthegang023.jpg

And one last picture of me in the back yard of the above house and I was about 15 years old and standing next my buddys model T Ford (We bought that T for 75 dollars)MyfirstModelT.jpg

Guest pizzafrank

Don, I don't know how long you will be around, would like to meet a fellow p15 guy. It's raining here right now. Give me a call or a email and I will come down to San Francisco. I'm open any day . Pizzafrank ph 707 894-5934 I'm about 75 miles from SF

Don, I don't know how long you will be around, would like to meet a fellow p15 guy. It's raining here right now. Give me a call or a email and I will come down to San Francisco. I'm open any day . Pizzafrank ph 707 894-5934 I'm about 75 miles from SF

pizzafrank;

James Douglas is making plans for next Sunday. The electric railway museum looks most positive at this time. I believe it is north so meeting you there may work. Hope it does as I would like to meet you.