Public thanks for Olddaddy!!

greg g

I have been corresponding with Charlie Ackers (Olddaddy) on an off topic mater concerning some vehicle and DMV laws and procedures in Florida on behalf of my daughter who lives there. He was kind enough to scout up the info, package it up, and mail it up to me.

He now refuses to accept reimbursment for some pretty pricey postage, value of his time, and inconvenience. So in place of sending him a check for money out of his pocket, I will send him a forum wide "THANK YOU" for his assistance.

Just another example of the spirit of help and community fostered by the denizines of this fine forum.

And once again, Thanks Charlie!!!!

Greg G

My pleasure, and thank you for all the help you've given me and others over the years. This forum is without a doubt the finest example of Mopar people online. I've benefited from it for years, and I don't even have a P15 or D24! I'm happy to be part of it, and glad to help out where I can.

I am way behind in reading the postings on this forum. But I read this one and am glad the health of the forum is WAY above any other forum I frequent. I have met Greg and corroesponded with Charlie on several occassions. Perhaps our host GTK should develop a "good guy" album where postings such as this can land.

Charlie is a great help to most everyone...he is quick to jump in and try to get a second avenue of parts in the mix to help lower cost to us all. HIs kits are well put together. I remember calling about a possible upgrade on my car for brakes and just ask to see if he had a kit available yet. As we had done business in the past he had my address...boy was I suprised to see them on my doorstep a few days later. Think you would get that with online retailers? Not a chance.