Whatzit?

Normspeed

I found this out in the desert. No sign of the rest of the vehicle. Anyone know what this came out of?

The lower part is distorted and should have a straight line across the bottom of the opening. Two possible identifiers, the rear corner has an unusual angle to the point, and there also appears to be a round hole in the B pillar area maybe for an interior light switch?

post-64-13585349414936_thumb.jpg

No idea what it is from but I bet if you take it to a local swapmeet your junk will become someone else's treasure. Maybe you can pay for all your purchases of tractors and power wagon (did you buy it?) by scouring the local countryside for old car parts when you go tractor ridin'.:P

Have no idea what that's off of, but do know how to find out.

Ever notice the signs hanging on peoples neck when at a swap meet, asking for this or that part. Well..............tie a string in two of the holes and hang it around your neck and put a sign in the center asking "What does this belong to?" at the next swap meet you go to.:D :D

unknown parts are just great! some can be used as something completely different, some can be put on the bay (rare vintage retro rad rot hot rod)

and sometimes you really find out what they once were!

i found a box with some signal flashers in a trash can once, and they turned out to be for a 50s mercedes 7,5ton truck, NOS! made some good money with them, years later.

I once put an old electric guitar on ebay that I bought from a college

roommate back in the 1960s. Had been repainted so no name on it.

Always thought it was a Sears Silvertone. Was never an expensive

guitar. Anyway, I received replies right quick from a couple different

guys after the listing hit.......telling me it was indeed not a Sears, but

some other make and model. Don't recall now what brand it was, but

was comparable to the Sears. Duly changed the listing info.

It sold for about $100 -- the buyer in

New York said he planned to hang it on his wall as decoration.

Yep, if someone out there knows what it is, they'll usually tell you.