Just saw The Curious Life of Benjamin Buttons...

David Maxwell

...and thoroughly enjoyed it!! P15s, a 46-48 Chrysler and a D24 were featured prominently during the 1940s segment. In one scene, a P15 yellow cab drops them off. As it drives away, it passes a P15 coupe. Later, the same P15 cab receives a good long view from the camera. A yellow and red D24 cab is used as well. Many, many other vintage cars throughout this movie. Cars or no cars, it would have been a great movie. The cars just made it that much better. See it and enjoy!!!

The cars were the best thing about this movie. I expected more of the George Carlin reverse life story. The yellow P-15 taxi was a beauty.

Lisa and I have pigged out on movies this week. The best story and entertainment to date is the movie "Australia". It is a great movie. Several old cars from the 20's and 30's.

The new Will Smith movie "Seven Pounds" is not up to his standard in my opinion. His acting style lends itself to comedy and this movie is not a comedy.

The new Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino" movie due for release mid January looks to be a good one.

There are some people that have had good experiences with their cars in movies. I have heard too many horror stories to ever consent to rent my car to be used in filming a movie. You must remember, movie people are not car people. They see our cars as a thing, and disposable at that.

DC, we too have pigged out on moview, 4 Christmas's (2) Seven Pounds,Benjamin button and Australia Australia was by far the best. Qucik question about the cars, how do they get in the movies? Is their a talent scout for props? Mark

Ask Rodney Bullock how he gets his cars in movies. He has done several and I dont think his experiances have been bad. And I believe there is a cash return to him.

DC, we too have pigged out on moview, 4 Christmas's (2) Seven Pounds,Benjamin button and Australia Australia was by far the best. Qucik question about the cars, how do they get in the movies? Is their a talent scout for props? Mark

You can list your car in a movie car registry, (just search Google) or search for a ad in your local paper. When they were filming The Hulk here they had ads in the paper and they contacted the local car clubs. Our club had 5 cars in the movie, but my 48 P15 was too old for them.

Dennis:cool:

I have heard"Get off my Lawn!!" many times but never with a shotgun in the face:eek: :eek: Clint's gettin' cranky in his dotage:D

I just watched the video clips and trailer on, Yahoo!Movies,Eastwood at his best.I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.:)