2nd Clements BBQ.......

48Dodger

I want to thank everybody who helped with the last BBq...it was awesome. I got behind in a lot work at home and the shop, but finally got caught up. so sorry for the delay in reporting on my take of the event. I believe I learned a few things about doing a deal like this and actually felt right away that "I'm doing this again!" the truck count was good, the people better, and the weather hotter than usual that time of year. Members definatley made the effort to be there, coming from Nevada, the Bay area, Lake Co., and the Valley. Not to mention San Jose, Santa Rosa, and Gold Country. I think I could have done better in the entertainment part of the get together, and also should have planned a ceremony of sorts. I believe inviting Fords and Chevys trucks to the next meet would add to the day, not letting folks forget its a classic tailgate bbq put on by the dodge guys. Bob Koch and his lovely wife did an outstanding job of helping things along. I've had a few visiters to my ranch since the event, Dave and Terre (they put on the Fullerton bbq), Claude Church and his son Joe, and Rawge. I love visitors. Everyone I've talked to wants to have another go around and so do I. So the first plan of action is to make it clear to the club....They will be a 2nd BBQ in Clements! PLease list any critisim or praise so I can make a list to work from. I'd like to hear from everyone and anyone in the club...including Don Coatney. So again, sorry I took so long to post, and thanks again to everyone who helped.

48D

Yes, have another one. Maybe it could also be a 'swap meet'. If we had a means of knowing what others need, we could do some exchanging. I got some very good ideas and information at the last one. Will definitly return.

PF:)

I was thinking the same time as last year...2nd half of April (I think the heat was a little unusally last time). It'd be awesome if you made it out Don. That's goes for anyone who wants to make a road trip out this way. Plenty of camping/RV space.

48D