To help save gas for my P15....

David Maxwell

My new Harley Sportster surrounded by a couple of my brothers, their wives and just a few of my 23 nieces and nephews. Oh, and that's my daughter with the purple hair lol!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/Harley%20Davidson%20Bikes/David-black-2-web.jpg

...and my wife's new Harley Sportster which is much nicer than mine lol...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/Harley%20Davidson%20Bikes/Lydia-white-3-web.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

Now here's what you should be riding a 1978 Honda PA 50 Hobbit. Probably get 125 mpg and goes like hell up to 30 mph. This my little machine to beat the big oil company's!!!!! Well got to go to AMPM for a sluppery and spend a few cents for gas:D Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thought you might get a little laugh out of this tech information on my power house bike! Make sure you read the bottom of the page.

img052.jpg

Those look like nice bikes David. My daughter and her husband just bought two Harley Fat Boys or Bob's (or whatever). His is black and hers is the flat blue. Don't get me wrong, I like bikes, use to have a Yamaha myself in the 70's and 80's. However, for the price of a Harley (regardless of model), you'll have to put a lot of miles on to recoup the savings in gas for the car. But.......if they are just for fun, it doesn't matter.

..., well actually it's a Honda Express. I had one in high school as well. Love it, but I just couldn't house all the vehicles (my son just bought a Honda Ruckus) so I sold it this morning. A kid is coming buy in about an hour to pick it up. Funny thing is, I paid $432 out the door for mine in 1979 and this kid is buying it from me for $450 nearly 30 years later LOL!

DSC02613.jpg

Now here's what you should be riding a 1978 Honda PA 50 Hobbit. Probably get 125 mpg and goes like hell up to 30 mph. This my little machine to beat the big oil company's!!!!! Well got to go to AMPM for a sluppery and spend a few cents for gas:D Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thought you might get a little laugh out of this tech information on my power house bike! Make sure you read the bottom of the page.

img052.jpg

I normally don't trust pictures like this taken off the internet. But.........in this case I guess its possible. I use to know a guy in the neighborhood who owned the nearby Quick Pantry store years ago (70's & 80's). He had this real small motorcycle and was almost as big as the guys in this picture. Was really a funny sight to see him riding that thing around.:D

Ya, that pic is of the world record holding "heaviest twins" at least at the time (this was when I was an adolescent and was fascinated by the world records.... ) one of them real "useless" pieces of information you remember years later....

Allan

I normally don't trust pictures like this taken off the internet. But.........in this case I guess its possible. I use to know a guy in the neighborhood who owned the nearby Quick Pantry store years ago (70's & 80's). He had this real small motorcycle and was almost as big as the guys in this picture. Was really a funny sight to see him riding that thing around.:D

I'll back Allan's pic. I saw it in a Guiness Book of World Records book many years ago. Maybe they are not the heaviest today, but they were considered so at the time.

Norm, just as bad as the pocket bikes nowadays.....

Allan