have you been banned?

Plymouthy Adams

Ebay just refunds the final value fee not the insertion or listing fees, that is how we take it in the shorts.then you pay them all over again to relist the item. I guess you are speaking from lack of selling on ebay?

Tim, you are absolutely right, the guy is obviously a gutless weenie if he does not respond especially seeing how you are a good repeat customer. But welcome to impersonal business on the net where I can just ignore you if you begin to become inconvient or a pain in my butt. Reg, how is feedback any good if you as a customer buy something and it arrives broken or not as described, and the jerk who sold it to you refuses to make good on it, so you leave negative feedback and he retaliates in kind. So your flawless feedback gets thrashed and any perspective buyers the guy may have will look at his feedback and just see two people having a fight not knowing who is truely at fault. Now how does that help any buyers out there hmmmm???? Alot of people I believe are intimidated out of leaving bad feedback even if they got screwed because they do not want there score messed up. However I agree that if a non-payment happens e-bay should allow a free re-list for the unsold item. Sellers should not be made to eat all the cost on a deal gone bad. But I do not hardly shop on e-bay anymore as I also prefer Craigslist.