great day for a ride

Rodney Bullock

We have had some super weather here this week ,6th warmest xmas in history.I took a break from that old rust bucket and fired the old Plymouth up, besides I needed a "impact driver" do any of you know what that is? The guy at the auto parts store did not, told me "we don't carry those" I did a little scan at the tool isle and low and behold there it was, he was dumb founded.when went out to the plymouth all eyes were on me. People came out to see it when it started they clapped like I was going to push it home once I got there, the nerve of some people, they would have had to help me push it!;) Just kidding she is running super fine now, thanks to you all .p9.jpg

Rodney I certainly know what it is. Very useful tool for stubborn screws. I used one a ton on my p15 parts car for all the door hardware. Sadly I could have been driving one of my cars too except they aren't here!